Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Countys/Prom



There were some MAD fast girls there!! (at countys I mean..LOL) In the open 400 I think 1st place got 57.xx. But I broke a minute!! Our 4x4 relay had the best time of the season with somewhere arround a 4:12. I got some crazy sunburn though. When I went to prom it was so bad you could see the outline of my race top. Besides the fire of a thousand suns burning my back and people making fun of the outline, it was fun! I went with my friends, Karen, Mike, Meghan, David, Clarissa, Alex and Brooke. We went out to dinner at PF Changs which is pretty much the most awesomest place ever, the Ahi Tuna sashimi is amazing. There was a good DJ, good cookies, and I learned how to do the "Pop Lock & Drop It" dance! :P I only stayed at the afterparty for 10 minutes because my skin was melting off.


RAWR! The 400m of doooom!


My sk8r buddies came to watch!!!


Mike, Clarissa, me, Karen, Meghan.

Im in PAIN.

Brooke @ PF Changs

Clarissa and me doing the E-dance.

Meet Times:

4x4: 4:12?
400m: 59.96!!!

No comments: