Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X-mass

So I sit there not expecting much because I already got a new skin suit right? I open this huge box and inside is this sketchy briefcase. So now i'm thinking.... Is the briefcase my present?? Thats weird!! I open it and inside is *drum roll* A NEW STAYBENT SHARPENING FRAME!!!!!!!! So im there freaking out all over the place and on the sides it says "El Ojo del Tigre" under my name. Im thinking this is Martys doing, so I went to call him to tell him how awesome he is for making this. (Marty- I had to leave you a message, you didnt answer!!) Jerry is awesome too because he also made it!!!! And thanks mom n dad for dishing out to get me this, dang what a cool present! The thing is, now I have to skate some amazing races to deserve this!!!

Heres me opening it,



getting confused,



and freaking out.





I freaked out again after noticing the "El Ojo del Tigre"




Setting it up...


HOW COOL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!



I also got some spiffy new tips!!!

You know, just in case I forget which way to go.

No comments: