Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maple Syrup



Here I am on Sunday in Salt Lake which is guaranteed to the the most boring uneventful day of the week... everythings CLOSED even the COFFEE SHOPS. Its all the work of a specific religious group that kind of runs the city, they shall remain nameless.

Anyway my parents sent me this can of maple syrup because they don't believe in it here, most people (GASP) don't even know what it is. So I go to the cafeteria and ask the lady to open it for me. She takes it and looks at it for several minutes then dissappears. Then comes back with the open can with a look of confusion and stares at me as I walk away... HAHAHAAA!

So now I have this can of maple syrup sitting on the table next to the french toast. If I could only have gotten pictures of the looks on peoples faces when they walked by and tried to figure out what it was!! Funny stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should stop being picky and eat regular maple syrup! :P

Liz said...

Ok "MOM"...and I do eat regular maple syrup! Your the one who eats the irregular fake crap! I do recall you saying my syrup was good... :P