Thursday, October 2, 2008

SHANNON (and Derek Parra's doppelganger)

She's my roommate who INSISTED I put her on my blog. I even CAPITALIZED your name Shannon! What can I say about Shannon.... she hates our hamster Sparta, she loves pink, she joined a sorority then quit, and she thinks I'm a dork. But I think we BOTH know who the dork in the room really is...


She even took a picture of herself and saved it to my backround so I wouldn't forget what she looked like! What a nice person.

Also.... Take a look at these two guys. Roland Gift, who sang "she drives me crazy", and Derek Parra, gold/silver medalist speed skater.


Separated at birth??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Deb said...

It's about time you put Shannon on your blog! ~Shannon's mom :-)

Anonymous said...

DAMMMNNN!! oh DAYYUUMMMM!!! okay...okay...okay...can i get her number?? where her boyfriend at?? HA HA