Monday, March 2, 2009

Ahhhh college...

Ok so last night I got to bed around 12 (it was movie night at Gabis). I fell asleep before I hit the pillow I was so tired. I usually pass out at 8:30. At 3am, I woke up (kind of) to this extremely loud buzzing and flashing lights. My first thought was "Shannon! turn off the alarm!" Then I thought..."Why are the lights flickering on and off? They must be broken. Why are the lights making so much noise??" 10 minutes pass as I try to figure out what it is after I try to sleep through it. We finally realize its the fire alarm in our room, so we run outside past a ton of smoke, no shoes or jacket, into 30 degree weather. We were the last ones out, haha!! When we get outside im realizing im running over broken glass from beer bottles, courtesy of the assholes who set off the alarm. Turns out they took the fire extinguisher and emptied it all in the lounge area in our dorm, thats what set the alarm off. I was SUPER pissed. We waited outside for half an hour freezing our asses off. The whole time I was thinking of ways to punish those little *#@$&*! if I ever found out who they were. They're just lucky I didn't have practice the next morning or I would have hunted them down then and there. Haha. Ha.

No comments: