Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramen eating contest

Fun story, thursday night I had a ramen eating contest with Simon Cho. Everyone thought I was crazy for taking on an asian in a ramen eating contest, and I lost...but only by a few mouthfuls! I put up a good fight. Together we ate about 13 packs of ramen, and it wasnt the tiny top ramen packages, it was these monster packs of korean ramen. I was full for the entirety of the next day. Ill tell you, after that I NEVER wanted to see smell or hear about ramen again. Think maybe the ramen had something to do with how fast I skated saturday? haha.



All 15 packs of ramen we made...


Note how Jonnys making weird faces in every picture hes in...




This is my lead on the first bowl!


Heres us about to blow chunks simultaneously, haha


Never wana see food again...

1 comment:

Meghan said...

HAHAHA freakin' awesome my love <3