Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving at Andreas house

Every speedskater and their brother was at gabi and jordans house for thanksgiving so 9 of us had an alternative party at Andreas house. It was Andrea, her brother, her dog Meritage, Fergie, Ansis, Mikey, Britt, Rob, and me. It was super fun, the first time for all of us cooking on our own, which is what we toasted to. The food turned out amazing. I made stuffing from scratch in the crockpot which turned out to be the best ive ever had. From the time we got out of practice at 12 to 6 when we ate, Britt and me were cooking the stuffing, sweet potato fries, salad, mashed potatoes, grilled veggies, you name it we cooked it...Fergie cooked up a nice juicy turkey and he and Andrea made 3 different pies. Here are some pics...



Andrea was taking pics and got this one just as I attempted to break my diet and missed my mouth completely...guess ill have to learn how to eat junk food again...


Fergies first time eating unsweetened chocolate...I warned him...


making stuffing


sweet potato fries


mmm our first turkey


Ansis walked in front of the camera mid burp as this was being taken , HAHAHA


Pie!


Dinner


Andrea, Ansis, Fergie, Britt, me, Mikey, Rob


Fergie the cleaning lady


Mikey, Ansis, and Meritage in a turkey coma on the floor...LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~ funny!.thank .you for .your ..share.....

Find your Zone said...

LOL I did the same thing... coma'd all out... I think that's the universal sleep position after eating..